This webinar aims to:
- Presenting a summary of OpenFOAM, including advantages and disadvantages in comparison to other softwares.
- Exploring the possibilities of OpenFOAM and reflecting on some publications that have used OpenFOAM from a biomechanical perspective.
By the end of the webinar, attendees will learn how to:
- Start using OpenFOAM
- Use its terminology
- Setup and run a test case
- Postprocess the results using Paraview
- Look at the library of resources
More information & the link for registration can be found here: https://esbiomech.org/student-section/esb-webinars/