We are happy to announce the projects selected for funding under the Young Talent programme of MDR in 2019.
In the call for PhD candidates and postdocs:
- “Shrinkable 3D printed hydrogel constructs to replicate vascularized proximal kidney tubules” by Anne Metje van Genderen and Carl Schuurmans, University of Utrecht
- “Artificial tissues from 3D-printed coacervate protocells” by Alexander Mason, Eindhoven University of Technology
- “A hypoxia-responsive hydrogel to modulate extracellular matrix degradability“ by Mireille Sthijns, Maastricht University
In the call for assistant / associate professors:
- “Enhanced collagen based osteo-implants augmented by suspended electrofabrication” by Miguel Dias Castilho, University Medical Center Utrecht
- “Ultra-Fast Volumetric 3D Bioprinting: Regenerative implants in the turn of a wheel” by Riccardo Levato, University Medical Center Utrecht
The results of these projects will be presented at the MDR Yearly Meeting 2020.